Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wiard's Orchard & Cider Mill~Apples, pumpkins Picking

I've been planning for apple picking trip for years. Finally, we had a chance and decided to have a day trip to Wiard's Orchard & Cider Mill at Ypsilanti, mostly because Fall is the best time for apple picking. I've never been U.S farm before so would like to experience farmer's life.

On October 4, it was a wonderful day! We had a day trip at Wiard's Orchard & Cider Mill, Ypsilanti. Here are some pictures from Wiard's Orchard & Cider Mill:

As you can see from the pictures, pumpkins everywhere. It's simply because of Halloween season! Look! Those and real pumpkins, huge!!!We spent $11 per person for the daily admission ticket. As you can see from the pictures, it was a wonderful day with warm temperature.

I thought we could get a ride too. But that's only for kids.... uhuhu....


It was considered crowded that day, simply because the weather and it was weekends. There were some kid's activities going on at Wiard's Orchard & Cider Mill.






Oh my god! I've never ever fed any animal like that in my life. But it was fun though. He sucked the whole corn in. Unbelievable!!




Oh my god!! Pumpkins everywhere~~~







We spent some times on mini golf at Wiard's Orchard & Cider Mill. Experienced our life....













Look!! Apple trees just right behind me~~~

Again, I've never ever so close to the apples. I grew up and raised at Malaysia. So that's impossible for me to see the apple trees. Haha... Finally, I have the chance....
The apples are so cripsy and sweet~~ I tried one on the spot and it was so sweet and crispy.
Believe it or not, you can eat as much as you can. But you have to pay if you want to carry out.

There are lot of different brands. And some of them are really good but not the right timing and season. I paid $7 for a medium bag. So I picked as much as I can....hehe...

After apple picking, we took a rest and enjoyed apples.















This the best picture I took ever. Oh my god!! It's hilarious!! Awesome...
My turn... ohaha... I am ready....

wahahahaha......


Pumpkins...

Look!! big and Huge pumpkins!!


We left around 5pm as Elyn not feeling well that day and we decided to leave earlier. We had fun for sure and it was a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment