Saturday, November 1, 2008

September, 2008

Too busy lately to updated the blog... I've been working on it in order to catch up a little bit. It's never been easy especially when you are busy. Just a few pictures from September. I'll try to get more pictures and share with you all.

I met couple new freshmen at Eastern Michigan University. They all are from Macau, China. I've been hanging out with them recently. They're quite interesting! All in sudden, feel like more Chinese people around at Eastern. It was very nice meeting with them.

In September, there were some activities going on within the group. We used to hang out at Gym at Eastern Michigan University for basketball. Now, it's getting crowded as all the freshmen from Macau join us for basketball on Friday. That makes the game more fun and interesting.

We had a hot pot gathering at Wise Dormitory after basketball game. We prepared everything at Dorm's kitchen and with limited resources. We had fun and even thuogh was not a luscious dinner. Not much pictures as most of them were busy on eating... lol


Dang...Dang... Dang... I am sure you guys familiar with what that is. Haha... Bingo!! It's majong!! We played majong after hotpot at Dorm's game room. Believe it or not, they brought thier majong from Macau. Oh my god!! I was shocked!! I missed majong so much, as my sibling used to play together during the weekend. I wish time could back up to that moment.

I did not really play that night as my role was the "Majong Instructor". Haha... It's simply because they have way too much different rules from different coutry or even different county in China. I gave up to learn the rules and just stick with what I knew. They played till midnight at Dorm's game room.
On September 26, we had a dinner gathering with the same group at Ichiban Japanese Steak House after Friday's basketball game. We had a great time at the restaurant... Plus, the food was delicious and we entitled to have 50% discount from the owner... such a great deal!! Here are few pictures from Ichiban...



Sunny and Will... a lovely couple from China. Will mixs korean and Chinese, and Sunny is Muslim. So... quite interesting match...


Andy was the boss that night, as he did not have cash with him. So he paid with credit card and we paid him back later. It was $200++ after 50% discount. Can you imagine how much if we did not get any discount. haha... Plus, they ate a lot Sushi...

Will and Leo
Back to September 6, my first meeting with Sarah & Jing. We knew each other through Elyn and Leo. They all are from Macau, China. Again, we met at Gym and decided to go dinner afterward. We went Seoul Garden for our first dinner. It ended up pretty good that night. We hanged out at Colonial Lane (bowling) and Bubble Island (Jenga game) later of the night. It was great and had a lot of fun!! Especially Jenga game at Bubble Island. Here are some pictures that we took at Bubble Island... Check it out...

Jenga (积木), I never ever played in my life. Maybe I did, but I could not remember at all. Well, my first play happened at Bubble Island with the friends that I just met. It was great and really excited!! Believed it or not, maybe we played to well and brought people's attention across the street. We had fun for sure!

Leo and I were the winner that night, as we did not let Jenga collapsed and keep our record for whole night. Hehe...
Eyln's turn. Everyone was panic when he/she turn.

Funny picture... too emotional:)

Look!! How tall it is!!!!!!


Oh my god!! my turn. Haha... focusssssss.....
Such a nice picture!! Thanks Andy!! Good take!!! I love it.


Oh my God!!!


It was a great experience!! Jenga... huhh... interesting! Well, they are some activities going on in my next post... I'll try to work on it as soon as possible. Apples and Pumpkins picking post is coming next.... To be continued... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment