Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ypsilanti Heritage Festival, Aug 17, 2008

My first official post for my new blog. I am really behind and trying to catch up what I've missed. Moving from old to new site, I've been working on it these few days. Finally, I've completed the site construction.

On August 17, it marked the fifth anniversary to us. It has been five years since 2004. I'm glad that our long-distance relationship can last for such a long time. I am so pleased to have you with me. We had lots sweet memories!!

On August 17, we went to the Heritage Festival at downtown Ypsilanti. Here are some pictures that we took at Annual Ypsilanti Heritage Festival. Check it out...

There are some activities and shows going on that day at Ypsilanti Heritage Festival:

























Kid's play ground at Heritage Festival















Checking out the portrait painting at Heritage Festival.
Duck race competition at Heritage Festival. The first runner will get a week ticket to Caribbean cruise.
3... 2.. 1... GO!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment