Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Season Paradise 2"_ New home~New look~ New layout

Welcome to brand new "Season Paradise 2"!! Previously on "Season Paradise", I was so pissed as Blogspot not longer allows me to upload any pics as my storage limit reached. So I decided to create another account for my new blog. Hopefully, you will like the new layout!

Previously on "Season Paradise", I've been posting my journey from my very first day in United States and my school life at Eastern Michigan University. Within these years, I reckon I've learned some, won some, and lost some. I went through loneliness, homesick, frastratued, sadness, and turn into unforgetable memories. Now, "Season Paradise 2" will continue to serve you and keep you updating of what's going on in my life in United States.

I am here to announce "Season Paradise 2" officially started blogging. The goal of this blog is again to share with all of you family and friends what I am up to lately. Darren's adventure journey continues across United States...

A journey of mine continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment