Monday, December 1, 2008

What does your Birth Date mean?




Your Birthdate: March 3



You are more than a big ball of energy - you are a big ball of hyper. You are always on the go, but you don't have a type a personality. Instead of channeling your energy into work, you instead go for fun and adventure. Witty and verbal, you can have an interesting conversation with anyone.

Your strength: Your larger than life imagination

Your weakness: You tend to be pretty scattered

Your power color: Lime

Your power symbol: Lightening bolt

Your power month: March

I do not know how accurate it is, for those who know me well, what do you think? Personally, I think It sounds right in certain points. Haha... I can live with that... However, I would not rely on that. Anyways, I just posted it for fun...

I always believe myself rather than all these craps. Let's put it in this way, you could it browse as back up information, but not rely on it. That will make you mean to be someone, not your real personality. Same as religion, you could be any religious, but not superstitously by any of them. It would be a better world, if we do not have any of these religions. (Personal comment!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment