Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Japanese Cultural Festival

This will be a short post...

Never realized how fast the time flies, it's June already. We already went by half of 2010! That's super fast! Just too many things to do in limited time. I joined the annual Japanese Cultural Festival back in March, and I promised in the last post entry that I will post some pictures here. Here I am to post but just a little bit late... :-)

No many good pictures from Japanese Cultural Festival, here are few pictures that from JCF 2010.



I've decided, from now on, I will use this blog as my photography page. Hopefully, I will have more nice pictures to share here. :-) I will also share my pics on my Facebook. If you are interested or like my pictures, you can find me at Facebook, season_lee83@yahoo.com.

I will be leaving tomorrow to Los Angeles, CA for business trip, and will visit my friend, Annie. We will be in San Diego, and hopefully will have some nice pics to share in my next post entry. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment